A very strong start to the year
- Adjusted EBITA-margin of 16.6%. Aggregated EBITA increased by 41%*
- Increased order intake of 78%, corresponding to an organic increase of 6%
- Wind division contributing positively
- Integration of Tractel and Tall Crane develops well and according to plan
- Rights issue of MSEK 2,500 successfully completed and bridge loan repaid
- Net debt/EBITDA decreased to 2.87 (aggregated, including R12 months of Tractel EBITDA)
January – March
- Order intake increased by 78% to MSEK 1,870 (1,053), corresponding to an organic growth of 6%, mainly driven by Industrial and Wind. Acquisitions contributed with 65%
- Revenue increased by 86% to MSEK 1,745 (936), corresponding to an organic growth of 12% with strong contributions from Construction, HSPS, Industrial and Wind. Acquisitions contributed with 67%
- EBITA adjusted for the quarter was MSEK 289 (107), corresponding to a margin of 16.6% (11.5). The increase was driven by the Tractel acquisition and strong operational performance
- The aggregated* adjusted EBITA compared to Q1 2022 increased by 41%, reflecting higher revenue and improved operational performance
- EBITA as reported, amounted to MSEK 286 (107) including items affecting comparability of MSEK 3 (0), consisting of transaction related costs
- EBIT amounted to MSEK 248 (98)
- Earnings per share basic, increased to SEK 1.72 (0.98) and diluted to SEK 1.72 (0.98)
- Cash flow from operations was MSEK 108 (36)
- The rights issue was fully subscribed and provided Alimak Group with approximately MSEK 2,500
- Net debt/EBITDA decreased to 3.72 compared to 8.0 at year end 2022. Aggregated* leverage is 2.87, including R12 months of Tractel EBITDA
* Aggregated numbers as if Tractel was acquired as of 1 January 2022
Telephone conference / presentation
A teleconference for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 10.00 CEST on Wednesday 3 May. CEO Ole Kristian Jødahl and CFO Sylvain Grange will present and comment on the report. The presentation, held in English, can also be followed via webcast.
If you wish to participate via webcast, please use the link below. Via the webcast you will be able to ask written questions.
If you wish to participate via teleconference, please register via the link below. After registration you will be provided phone numbers and a conference ID to access the conference. You can ask questions verbally via the teleconference.