Alimak Group is a global provider of sustainable vertical access and working at height solutions, listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. With presence in more than 120 countries, the Group develops, manufactures, sells and services vertical access and working at height solutions with focus on adding customer value through enhanced safety, higher productivity and improved cost efficiency.
The Group’s products and solutions are sold under the brands Alimak, Scanclimber, Tractel, CoxGomyl, Manntech and Avanti, brands with strong market recognition and known for their strong safety record, high quality and durability.
The Group has a large installed base of elevators, service lifts, temporary and permanent hoists and platforms and building maintenance units around the world. The solutions portfolio also comprises of height safety protective equipment, load measurement & control, lifting & handling, and a global after-sales business model, with recurring revenue from spare parts and services such as inspection, certification, maintenance, refurbishments, replacements and training. Founded in Sweden 1948, the Group has its headquarters in Stockholm, 24 production and assembly facilities in 15 countries and approximately 3,000 employees around the world.
Key facts about Alimak Group
- Chairman of the Board: Johan Hjertonsson
- President & CEO: Ole Kristian Jødahl
- Sales: SEK 6,5 billion, including Tractel*
- Adj. EBITA-margin: 15.7%, including Tractel*
- Number of employees: 3,000
- Sales to >120 countries
- Sector: Industrial Goods and Services
- Headquarters: Stockholm, Sweden
- Founded year: 1948
* Aggregated, non-audited figures for Alimak Group and Tractel as if Tractel was acquired January 1st 2022, where only intercompany sales between Alimak and Tractel has been adjusted.