- Solid order intake, revenue and result
- Continued strong performance in Construction Equipment and After Sales
- Integration according to plan and significant contribution on order intake and revenues from acquired businesses
- Order intake increased by 120% to MSEK 1,193 (543) with organic growth of 14%
- Revenue increased by 128% to MSEK 1,194 (524) with organic growth of 20%
- EBITA adj. increased to MSEK 173 (92), margin 14.5% (17,6)
- EBITA increased to MSEK 171 (92), margin 14.3% (17,6)
- EBIT increased to MSEK 156 (92), margin 13.1% (17.6)
- Net profit amounted to MSEK 79 (65)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.48 (1.38)
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 44 (67)
- Order intake increased by 92% to MSEK 2,136 (1,113) with organic growth of 14%
- Revenue increased by 101% to MSEK 1,971 (980) with organic growth of 14%
- EBITA adj. increased to MSEK 264 (153), margin 13.4% (15.6)
- EBITA increased to MSEK 256 (153), margin 13.0% (15.6)
- EBIT increased to MSEK 235 (152), margin 11.9% (15.5)
- Net profit amounted to MSEK 129 (94)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.57 (2.00)
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 88 (97)
Management assessment, if the during Q1 2017 acquired companies, Avanti Wind Systems and Facade Access Group, would have been fully consolidated by 1 January 2016: order intake growth during the period January-June 2017, would have been 17% and revenue growth would have been 10% compared to the same period 2016 (please find proforma figures on page 17, table 2).
Telephone conference / Audiocast
A telephone conference / audiocast will be held on Thursday 17 August at 10.00 CET.
CEO Tormod Gunleiksrud and CFO Per Ekstedt will present and comment on the report.
The presentation, that will be held in English, can also be followed via audiocast.
To participate by phone – please call:
Link to audiocast:
For more information, please contact:
Per Ekstedt, CFO, telephone: +46 (0)8-402 14 57
Sofia Wretman, Head of Communications and IR, telephone: +46 (0)8-402 14 41
This information in this release is such that Alimak Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 17 August 2017.
Alimak Group is a world-leading provider of vertical access solutions for industrial and construction industries. With presence in more than 100 countries, Alimak develops, manufactures, sells and provides service to vertical access solutions with focus on adding customer value through greater safety, higher productivity and improved cost efficiency. The Group's products and solutions are sold under the brands Alimak Hek, CoxGomyl, Manntech and Avanti. Alimak has an installed base of more than 60,000 elevators, hoists, platforms, service lifts and building maintenance units around the world. Founded in Sweden 1948 Alimak has its headquarters in Stockholm, 12 manufacturing facilities in 8 countries and 2,400 employees around the world. www.alimakgroup.com