* Operating margin (EBIT adj.) 15.4% (15.2)
* Increased order intake +6%, driven by Construction Equipment
* Operating margin (EBIT adj.) for After Sales 32.4% (29.5)
- Order intake increased by 6% to 512.5 MSEK (484.6). In local currencies, the increase was 7%.
- Revenues increased by 9% to 471.4 MSEK (434.4). In local currencies, the increase was 9%.
- Reported operating profit (EBIT) was 79.6 MSEK (66.1) and includes gains of 6.9 MSEK from the sale of the Rental business in the US.
- Reported operating margin (EBIT percentage) was 16.9% (15.2).
- Operating profit (EBIT adj.) before items affecting comparability totalled 72.7 MSEK (66.1).
- Operating margin (EBIT adj. percentage) before items affecting comparability was 15.4% (15.2).
- Profit after tax was 51.2 MSEK (36.2).
- Earnings per share was 1.18 SEK (0.84).
- Cash flow from operating activities dropped to -7.6 MSEK (66.6).
- Order intake declined by 3% to 1,625.1 MSEK (1,683.4). In local currencies, the decrease was 5%.
- Revenues increased to 1,451.2 MSEK (1,448.8). In local currencies, the increase was 2%.
- Reported operating profit (EBIT) was 231.7 MSEK (191.8) and includes gains of 6.9 MSEK from the sale of the Rental business in the US. Profit in the comparative period included 54.1 MSEK in non-recurring expenses related to the IPO and refinancing.
- Reported operating margin (EBIT percentage) was 16.0% (13.2).
- Operating profit (EBIT adj.) before items affecting comparability totalled 224.9 MSEK (245.9).
- Operating margin (EBIT adj. percentage) before items affecting comparability was 15.5% (17.0).
- Earnings per share was 3.36 SEK (1.45).
- Cash flow from operating activities dropped to 89.5 MSEK (121.4).
Telephone conference / Audiocast
A telephone conference will be held on Friday 28 October at 10.00 CET. CEO Tormod Gunleiksrud and CFO Stefan Rinaldo will present and comment on the report.
- SE: +46856642699
- UK: +44 2030089807
The presentation can also be followed via webcast
For more information, please contact:
Sofia Wretman, Head of Communications and IR, telephone: +46 (0)8-402 14 40
This information in this release is such that Alimak Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 28 October, 2016.
Alimak is a world-leading supplier of elevators, platforms and after-market service for the industrial and construction sectors. The Group has manufacturing operations in Sweden and China and a sales and servicing network in more than 90 countries supplying and maintaining vertical access solutions. At present there are more than 22,000 elevators and platforms installed globally. Alimak was established in Skellefteå in 1948 and has 1,200 employees around the world. The Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.alimakgroup.com