* Operating margin (EBIT adj.) of 17.6% (18.8) with improvements in all business areas except Industrial Equipment
* Adjusted for Johan Sverdrup order in Q2 2015, underlying growth in order intake of +7%
* Continued strong growth in order intake in Construction Equipment, +58%
- Order intake decreased by 18% to 543 MSEK (663). In local currencies, the decrease was 15%.
- Revenues decreased by 5% to 525 MSEK (552). In local currencies, the decrease was 2%.
- Operating profit (EBIT) was 92 MSEK (54).
- Operating profit (EBIT) before items affecting comparability was 92 MSEK (104). In local currencies, EBIT was 93 MSEK (104).
- Operating margin (EBIT) before items affecting comparability was 17.6% (18.8). In local currencies, the operating margin was 17.2% (18.8).
- Net profit amounted to 65 MSEK (22)
- Earnings per share at 1.51 SEK (0.51).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to 67 MSEK (42).
- Order intake decreased by 7% to 1,113 MSEK (1,199). In local currencies, the decrease was 5%.
- Revenues decreased by 3% to 980 MSEK (1,014). In local currencies, the decrease was 1%.
- Operating profit (EBIT) was 152 MSEK (126).
- Operating profit (EBIT) before items affecting comparability was 152 MSEK (180). In local currencies, EBIT was 154 MSEK (180).
- Operating margin (EBIT percentage) before items affecting comparability was 15.5% (17.7). In local currencies, the operating margin was 15.3% (17.7).
- Earnings per share at 2.18 SEK (0.62).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to 97 MSEK (55).
Press and analyst conference
A press and analyst telephone and web conference will be held on Wednesday 27 July at 10.00 CET. CEO Tormod Gunleiksrud and CFO Stefan Rinaldo will present and comment on the report.
- SE: +46 8 566 42 699
- UK: +44 20 300 898 07
The presentation can also be followed via webcast
For more information, please contact:
Stefan Rinaldo, CFO, telephone: +46 (0)8-402 14 47
Sofia Wretman, Head of Communications and IR, telephone: +46 (0)8-402 14 41
This information in this release is such that Alimak Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on July 27, 2016.
About Alimak Group
Alimak is a global market leader and a pioneer in designing, developing, manufacturing, distributing and servicing industrial vertical access solutions. The company provides high quality hoists, elevators and platforms primarily for the industrial and construction sectors. Alimak has a global sales, services and distribution platform across more than 70 countries with strong market positions. The company has a well-established and highly resilient aftersales business and its large global installed base of close to 22,000 units provides unique know-how into its customer's needs. Alimak was founded in 1948, is headquartered in Stockholm and employ close to 1,200 people across the world. www. Alimakgroup.com