Recovered Construction and After Sales make for a good start of 2018
- Growth in organic order intake of 10% despite tough comparables in Construction Equipment
- Organic revenue growth in all business areas except Industrial Equipment
- Underlying EBITA margin adj. improvement to 11.6% (11.7), with all acquired businesses in for the full quarter
- Order intake increased by 19% to MSEK 1,121 (943) with organic increase of 10%
- Revenue increased by 24% to MSEK 960 (777) with organic decrease of 2%
- EBITA adj. increased to MSEK 111 (91), underlying margin increase to 11.6% (11.7), with all acquired businesses in for the full quarter
- EBITA increased to MSEK 94 (86), margin 9.8% (11.0)
- EBIT increased to MSEK 80 (79), margin 8.3% (10.2)
- Net profit amounted to MSEK 53 (50)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.97 (0.93) based on shares at Q1 2018
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK -7 (44)
Management assessment: If the acquired companies would have been fully consolidated in the Group by 1 January 2017, order intake during January-March 2018 would have decreased 13% and revenue would have decreased 3% compared to the same period 2017 (please find proforma figures on page 18, table 2).
Telephone conference / Audiocast
A telephone conference will be held on Wednesday April 25th at 10:00 CET. CEO Tormod Gunleiksrud and COO and acting CFO Stefan Rinaldo will present and comment on the report. The presentation that will be held in English, can also be followed via audiocast.
To participate by phone – please call:
Link to audiocast:
For more information, please contact:
Mathilda Eriksson, IR Manager, Phone: +46 (0)8 402 14 41
Stefan Rinaldo, COO and acting CFO, Phone +46 (0)8 402 14 47
This information is information that Alimak Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET at 25 April 2018.
Alimak Group is a world-leading provider of vertical access solutions for the industry and construction sectors. With a presence in more than 100 countries, Alimak develops, manufactures, sells and provides service to vertical access solutions with focus on adding customer value through greater safety, higher productivity and improved cost efficiency. The Group's products and solutions are sold under the brands Alimak Hek, CoxGomyl, Manntech and Avanti. Alimak has an installed base of more than 67,000 elevators, hoists, platforms, service lifts and building maintenance units around the world. Founded in Sweden 1948, Alimak has its headquarters in Stockholm, 12 manufacturing facilities in 8 countries and 2,400 employees around the world. www.alimakgroup.com