* Strong order intake +22%, mainly driven by Construction Equipment
* EBIT margin (EBIT adj.) 17.5% (17.8) in line with company expectations
* After Sales improves EBIT margin (EBIT adj.) to 34.2% (32.0)
* Revised financial targets
- Order intake increased by 22% to 518.8 MSEK (425.6). In local currencies, the increase was 19%.
- Revenues increased by 2% to 597.5 MSEK (587.5). In local currencies, the decrease was 1%.
- Operating profit (EBIT) was 75.1 MSEK (104.4) mainly due to M&A activities.
- Operating margin (EBIT percentage) was 12.6% (17.8).
- Operating profit (EBIT adj.) before items affecting comparability totaled 104.8 MSEK (104.4).
- Operating margin (EBIT adj. percentage) before items affecting comparability was 17.5% (17.8).
- Profit after tax was 48.4 MSEK (72.0) mainly due to M&A activities.
- Earnings per share was 1.12 SEK (1.66).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to 134.6 MSEK (118.4).
- Order intake increased by 2% to 2,143.9 MSEK (2,109.1). In local currencies, the increase was 3%.
- Revenues increased by 1% to 2,048.6 MSEK (2,036.3). In local currencies, the increase was 1%.
- Operating profit (EBIT) was 306.8 MSEK (296.2)
- Operating margin (EBIT percentage) was 15.0% (14.5).
- Operating profit (EBIT adj.) before items affecting comparability totaled 329.6 MSEK (350.3).
- Operating margin (EBIT adj. percentage) before items affecting comparability was 16.1% (17.2).
- Earnings per share was 4.48 SEK (3.12).
- Cash flow from operating activities decreased to 224.0 MSEK (239.8).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of 86,652,578 SEK, 2.00 SEK/share with existing number of shares.
Presentation / Webcast / Telephone conference
A presentation will be held on Thursday 23 February 10.00 CET. CEO Tormod Gunleiksrud and CFO Per Ekstedt will present and comment on the fourth quarter and the full year, followed by a presentation of the new Alimak Group including revised financial targets.
Details for the telephone conference;
- SE: +46 856642697
- UK: +44 2030089809
The presentation can also be followed via webcast;
For more information, please contact:
Per Ekstedt, CFO, telephone: +46 (0)8-402 14 57
Sofia Wretman, Head of Communications and IR, telephone: +46 (0)8-402 14 41
This information in this release is such that Alimak Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 23 February, 2017.
Alimak is a world-leading supplier of elevators, platforms and after-market service for the industrial and construction sectors. The Group has manufacturing operations in Sweden and China and a sales and servicing network in more than 90 countries supplying and maintaining vertical access solutions. At present there are more than 22,000 elevators and platforms installed globally. Alimak was established in Skellefteå in 1948 and has 1,200 employees around the world. The Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.alimakgroup.com